jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

I know, it sounds funny right?  You know what's EVEN FUNNIER?  I was nominated!  And who do I have to thank???  My father who taught me the recipe, like most Asian Fathers do for generations upon generations...Just kidding!  So thanks dad, cross your fingers for me.

2. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

Your doing well aren't you..... bought time your students were doing as well what say you.....

3. dohn121 profile image88

Eh, I'm still new and have a lot more to learn.  By the way Brenda, did you see the NEW ASSIGNMENT?:

How's about this for a homework assignment: Write a short story about a high school girl who, after getting dumped by her boyfriend goes off to work at a fast-food restaurant.  To make matters worse, while working at the drive-thru window, she gets held up by someone with a gun.  Explain to the reader what happens from this point forward and come up with a plot to bring closure to the story.  Hope you like it.  As before, you can reply to me with the completed story via email (Max. 500 words) Good luck, everyone!  I can't wait to see what you guys cook up!

4. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

I had not seen the assignment sounds like a toughy, but I WILL take it on....

5. dohn121 profile image88

Yes!  That's my girl!  I'll do my best to keep up with the responses.  If it's even remotely successful as the 55-Word Story Hub, I'll be ecstatic!  Thanks Brenda for being such a good sport!