jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

YES! I WAS NOMINATED FOR MY 20-MINUTE RICE HUBNUGGET!

1. dohn121 profile image86
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

I know, it sounds funny right?  You know what's EVEN FUNNIER?  I was nominated!  And who do I have to thank???  My father who taught me the recipe, like most Asian Fathers do for generations upon generations...Just kidding!  So thanks dad, cross your fingers for me.

2. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

Your doing well aren't you..... bought time your students were doing as well what say you.....

3. dohn121 profile image86

Eh, I'm still new and have a lot more to learn.  By the way Brenda, did you see the NEW ASSIGNMENT?:

How's about this for a homework assignment: Write a short story about a high school girl who, after getting dumped by her boyfriend goes off to work at a fast-food restaurant.  To make matters worse, while working at the drive-thru window, she gets held up by someone with a gun.  Explain to the reader what happens from this point forward and come up with a plot to bring closure to the story.  Hope you like it.  As before, you can reply to me with the completed story via email (Max. 500 words) Good luck, everyone!  I can't wait to see what you guys cook up!

4. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

I had not seen the assignment sounds like a toughy, but I WILL take it on....

5. dohn121 profile image86

Yes!  That's my girl!  I'll do my best to keep up with the responses.  If it's even remotely successful as the 55-Word Story Hub, I'll be ecstatic!  Thanks Brenda for being such a good sport!

working