jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Help with combined Adsense account-Which ones are making money?

1. TamCor profile image79
    TamCorposted 7 years ago

Since my husband and I are both writing on HubPages, we went combined our Adsense account into one.  Since Tom(Cornett)had his established first, we just added mine to his.

Where on the Adsense pages can we find the info on each account?  We have searched, but cannot even find anything that shows us what each hub is bringing in.

If all the hubs are combined onto one page of information, that's fine, but we'd really like to know where we go to find the individual info for each hub--we're pulling our hair out here, lol.

Thanks in advance for any help on this--we feel like we are in WAY over our heads with this stuff!

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There's a limit on how many you can track....80 I think. Maybe 100. But anyway, go to the Adsense Setup tab, just underneath that, click on Channels, and then about an inch down from that, click on "URL Channels", and then "Add new URL channels". From there, you'll have to add the URL for each hub/blog/website individually. Leave off the http:// and the www.

With the limitations as they are, you might possibly have been better off keeping two accounts, as it would have doubled the number of hubs you could track.

2. TamCor profile image79
    TamCorposted 7 years ago

Well, when I first signed up for Adsense, it wouldn't let me have my own account, because of Tom already using our address--you can't have two accounts on the same address, I guess.

I came on here and was told to just combine mine with his.

Thanks for the help on the tracking--I wasn't aware that we even had to do something like that...

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You don't have to do that. Just if you want to track how your individual hubs are performing. You'll still earn the same amount of money if you don't!

1. TamCor profile image79
        TamCorposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ooohhhh, okay--I see, lol...like I said--we are SO far in over our heads with this stuff! smile  Thanks again!

working