jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I would love some feedback on my hubs

1. RedSonja94 profile image60
    RedSonja94posted 7 years ago

I would really appreciate it if a couple of you would take a look at my hubs and tell me what I'm doing good or bad.  I'm really new to this and feel I need some more experienced help.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Your hubs are pretty good for a newbie! smile Just try whenever you can to use more than one text capsule to allow for more AdSense ads, and I would definitely throw in some pictures, possibly videos, etc. Nice start!

3. shamelabboush profile image57
    shamelabboushposted 7 years ago

What's been said is ok. Your hubs are nice for a start but you just need to add some TAGS and photos. Make your hubs alive with photos or illustrations...etc

4. RedSonja94 profile image60
    RedSonja94posted 7 years ago

Thanks for the input.  I'll try to re-publish my hubs with a few upgrades.  REally appreciate it!

5. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I agree, always break your text up into several capsules. It allows best ad placement, plus it's easier to redesign your Hub later, when you learn more about layout!

Add some photos - don't take photos from places like Google Images, though, because they're copyright.  There are several free photo sites but my favourite is Flickr, because you can get some real "left field" subjects there.  Use their Advanced Search, and tick the "Creative Commons" and "for commercial use" boxes - that will bring up all the photos you can use. 

You then have to thank the photographer in your Hub and include a hyperlink to their Photostream.  I usually do that in the credits at the end of the Hub.