jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is 81 good

1. 0
    SalesScoopposted 7 years ago

Hi hubbers,

I am new to this (7 days) and I have looked for a grading scale to see if I am worthy of writing and haven't had any luck. Can some tell what my little number next to my profile picture equates to? It's an 81. The only thing I have read is 1 is the lowest and 100 is the highest. But what exactly does an 81 tell me other than "it's better than 50". Thanks for the help.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

420 is better lol

But seriously, as long as you are above 75, you are golden smile

3. 0

You make me raff Misha. lol

4. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

don't think i have gone that high yet, but then i am rubbish.oops just realised next to my name ,...... thought you meant next to the hub.... i am not rubbish i am golden hurray

5. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Your score is fine - as Misha said, you're golden. And well done on publishing your first few hubs. And welcome to HubPages too smile

6. 61
    BadCoposted 7 years ago

81 is a good score, nice to meet ya !

7. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

wonder if i will ever get a 100 and is i do can we all celebrate big time

8. maven101 profile image74
    maven101posted 7 years ago

What exactly are the criteria for Hub scoring..? I've read Hubs that read like a 6th grade social studies essay, with phonic spelling and grammar that is almost non-existent, yet get rated at 90 or above...Is it just content..?

9. 0

Thanks for all the responses. I am glad to hear my number is okay. I will just keep writing from the heart and stick to writing hubs I know about.

This place is so nice. Everyone is so helpful. Thanks again.