NOTE TO "MY" FOLLOWERS

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (21 posts)
  1. kenneth avery profile image79
    kenneth averyposted 11 years ago

Today is September 28--2012
    Hi, to My Valued Followers:
    I have something personal to say to ALL OF YOU, MY VALUED FOLLOWERS. I know that it's been some time since I did this, but bad or good, here goes . . ."I aplogize to all of you for my hubs NOT being of Top Notch Quality in the past few weeks.
    For this, I have no excuse. But I do have this for you: I give you MY WORD that I will do better, for you deserve a lot better than I am turning-out on HubPages.
    "Thank YOU for all of your support, following and Friendship.
    I do VALUE you all more than you can fathom.
    Sincerely,
    KENNETH AVERY

1. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
      Jo_Goldsmith11posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Kenneth,
      What ever is going on with you. I send you prayers and strength!  Sometimes our lives smack into life situations and *life happens*. I am sure you will find your way back. If you need, grab our hand and hold on tight. Know that we care about you and everything will turn out right! smile
      Shalom, my friend.

kenneth averyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Jo_ a lot of physical-related things are going on with me. These include the fibromyalgia and neurothopy getting worse and that prevents me from turning out a more-quality hub. I cant focus and fight pain at the same time. This was just my way of teling all of my followers that I AM trying to do better.

1. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
          Jo_Goldsmith11posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I know what you mean. I have the same thing because of all the writing and crocheting I did last year. I sold 50 blankets. So, if I could sit long enough, I would like to do this again. The typing doesn't seem to affect the shoulder much. Now, it is a matter of the carpel tunnel, I am waiting for the doctor to tell me I am getting. My spine looks like a pretzel. Heating pad helps!   I have used green tea and occasionally a half a glass of white wine. I drink it slowly. I spread it out over three hours, just enjoy and meditate.
          My biggest relief is to stretch as tolerated with deep breathing and meditation while stretching, “my personal version of yoga”. :  )
          I hope these ideas help. Shalom 
          Middle age stinks!

Jo, yes, your ideas are fantastic. I am just fighting with my body most of the time, and since fall has arrived, the nip in the air touches my bones and nerves to the point that they ache all of the time. I guess, like you and all hubbers, I am seeking "THE HUB," the ONE hub that all of my followers will love and even the non-followers on Hubs will like. Thanks again for your concern.

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am one of your followers. We should chat. No hurry.

paradigmsearch: I hear that. And I will be GLAD to chat with you. Just let me know. Right now. Oct. 5, at 10:13 a.m., cdst, I am going to my hometown and pay some bills. Then this afternoon be at a chiropractor's office to rid my lower back of this merciless pain. Pray for me. Thanks.

3. S Leretseh profile image60
      S Leretsehposted 11 years agoin reply to this

WOW! What if 100,000 hubbers did this? Just curious... What made all your hubs suddenly descend into the pit of mediocrity?

I never said that my hubs were mediocre. I just feel that I need to push myself more when I view my hubs through my follower's eyes.

2. Maralexa profile image85
    Maralexaposted 11 years ago

Hi Kenneth.  Your apology is accepted, no question.  But, it is not required at all!  I have enjoyed your many interesting and witty hubs.  I found some of them quite extraordinary.  And some of them make me laugh out loud!  You are very effective in bringing out humor, sadness and frustration.  Your writing is such that I know when seeing a hub with your name on it, I will really enjoy it.  Don't ever give up.  Write your way through it.

Your fan and hubber friend, Marilyn (Maralexa)

Marilyn, thank you, dear friend, for your encouraging words. I needed them right now. I am going to a local chiropractor this afternoon and get rid of this stabbing pain in my lower back. I think that with my fibromyalgia and neurothpy already attacking me that back trouble would be a cake walk. NOT. Its tough. Keep me in your thoughts.
      YOUR fan and Friend, KENNETH

3. teaches12345 profile image77
    teaches12345posted 11 years ago

Hi Kenneth,  no need to apologize.  As writers, we are pressured to work around personal life and other obligations that keep us from doing our best at times.  I have at times posted hubs, although striving to do the best, feel they were not up to my high personal standards. I am sure that you can relate to this.  I have not noticed anything out of place in your corner of the world, Kenneth.  Just keep writing, stay focused and continue on.

thanks teaches!  Your words are not only encouraging, but supportive. God bless you, and all of my followers, for being in my life. May you all be rewarded greatly.

4. Nyamache profile image61
    Nyamacheposted 11 years ago

Has anyone told you that you’re not Top Notch Quality in the past few weeks? I have never told you so  as your follower. In fact this hub, “Easy Ways to Deal With "Bad Situations" was superb. You do not have to apologize till you get a feedback from followers of not being top Notch quality.

Hi, Nyamache,
      Not lately, LOL, but thank you for your sweet, sweet words. I find that apologizing to such a special group of people, my followers, is my way of saying that I can do better. Thanks, DEAR friend and follower of mine.

5. profile image0
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 11 years ago

Kenneth no matter what no apologies needed ever. I have enjoyed your hubs really. If you seem to think something is as it shouldn't be think about what is missing. That missing link may be just something that is bothering you and you can't quite put your finger on it. Anyway you are doing just fine. I always worry myself when it's time to push that publish button but I figure that I have put my all in a certain hub if it falls short of expectations I'll just keep on trying. It's the most any of us can do. Hugs from this side of the world.

Gypsy: Pardon the boldness, but you are a doll to say this to me. I appreciate YOU and all of my followers who keep me "up" and able to cope with my physical pain as well as mental. Thanks for being in my life.

6. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 11 years ago

This is completely in the wrong forum.

Messages to followers are best placed on your feed, not on a forum, and especially not an an official Hubpages help forum.

Most hubbers do not use the forums.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image95
      PaulGoodman67posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it's a personal message to followers, not an official announcement of any sort.  I will request it's moved to another forum topic.

1. Anti-Valentine profile image76
        Anti-Valentineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

One can actually post this sort of thing as a status update that appears on your feed like IzzyM stated, so it doesn't even need to be in the forums.

7. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 11 years ago

No pressure KA smile take your time and work at your own pace. I don't seek, expect nor strive for perfection in myself or others. No need to apologize. Hope you feel better soon.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)