jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Hello to All Hubbers

1. Rehma Jamshed profile image61
    Rehma Jamshedposted 7 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I am really excited. I am new here. I have only published 3 hubs. I need some tips and advice to increase my score. What points should I focus on? Traffic? Topics? etc. Please give me some good advice.

Thanks in advance.

1. 60
      PirateGirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your concealer hub is perfect, just add a few pics to it to give it a bit of sparkle. Also put up an Avatar and just get yourself known about the site, then your reads will increase, good luck !

1. Rehma Jamshed profile image61
        Rehma Jamshedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for reading the hub PirateGirl. Next time I'll consider your advice for my new Hub.

2. sunforged profile image69
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Write 20 more hubs min, wait 3 months, then see whats working for you and whats not

Stay patient and realistic, it takes time to get the ball rolling

2. 0
    rednckwmnposted 7 years ago

Hi, welcome to hubpages!!
    The best advice I can give you, paitence. It takes time to build up your score. Also, read the "guide." Its in the links at the bottom of this page. It explains alot. And in better ways then I could. Good luck!!  smile
    Oh, and I think it helps if you have a profile picture. That is just my personal opinion. I like to see a picture that represents the person I am reading about, wether its a picture of You or something you like.

3. stuart747 profile image61
    stuart747posted 7 years ago

I hope you enjoy your HubPage experience, If you be patient and submit some good quality hubs you will be on the right path, Their are plenty of hubs giving some good advice so keep reading and writting, good luck.

4. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Hey welcome to HP! great to have a new face around--

feel free to ask any questions you may have, just keep in mind, it's best to only have one forum thread going on a topic at a time. Don't keep asking just because you don't get a reply right away. Just be patient, eventually someone will answer your post smile

5. Rehma Jamshed profile image61
    Rehma Jamshedposted 7 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

Thanks for the advice everybody. I'll try to be patient. Please do comment on my hubs and let me know what I can do to make them better.

6. missalyssa profile image60
    missalyssaposted 7 years ago

Patience is the best advice...
    http://hubpages.com/hub/keyword-researc … -and-tools
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Get-A-Hu … lar-Hubber
    These are a couple hubs that helped me understand how the whole score thing works. But really, they score goes up and down and I can't figure and rhyme or reason to it. Keep writing good hubs and don't worry about your score!!