jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (17 posts)

Million dollars!!!

1. hinckles koma profile image79
    hinckles komaposted 7 years ago

If you had a million right now what will you do with it? will you become more happy?

1. maribin profile image61
      maribinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I will pay off my house, pay off my car,pay the bills, buy new car, and pay my children's education, Of course I will be very happy, to have a million dollar right now.

2. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 7 years ago

Go to Vegas and try to double it.

3. 0
    Maximus591posted 7 years ago

I'd lick it.

No, i would not become more happy, I would become very sick after having licked it so much.  smile

4. Paradise7 profile image85
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

It'd certainly make me smile for a while.  I'd pay some bills up, keep some, spend some, share with my sister, and give some away...

Do I have to pay taxes on it?  Because there goes a hunk of it.  But, y'know, if it just came to me out of the blue, I wouldn't mind helping out the poor old government, either.

Just the idea makes me happy so I guess the real thing would certainly do the trick!

big_smile  big_smile  cool

5. 0
    Louidam1posted 7 years ago

I would pay off bills, buy a new house and car.  The rest will go to my children education.

6. yoshi97 profile image89
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

I'd fly out to visit Koma. smile

1. hinckles koma profile image79
      hinckles komaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

no doubt come through anytime.  I would invest it, make more millions and try to change our economy crisis for sure, and travel the world and get rid of poverty everywhere. Oh maybe one day lol.

7. unclesam profile image60
    unclesamposted 7 years ago

gotcha pay my debts!!1

8. creativeone59 profile image44
    creativeone59posted 7 years ago

If I had a million, I would pay the few bills that I do have, Buy me a new car, fix up my home and give some to children in need,give my children something and give some to a church and my mother. To be honest, I would give most of it away. I'm sure my husband would think it would be  a waste to do so, but it would make me happy, if I could  put some smiles on someone else faces. I believe if God blesses me, then I should bless someone else in return.        creativeone59

9. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I think I might become a dangerous fellow.

10. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

pay for local children to attend our school

11. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Buy a decent sized house, a cruise for 2.... and thats it, it would be gone.

12. shamelabboush profile image57
    shamelabboushposted 7 years ago

Buy some of KFC outlets smile

13. steffer profile image56
    stefferposted 7 years ago

give me 1 million $$$
    and i will tell you soon....lol:)

No serious, i would buy me a house and a new car, put a lot of money on my daughters bank account, make a vacation, and just leave the rest of the money on the bank for my older days.

14. zadrobi profile image59
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

Nothing. Yet, I would always be happier. I would put the money away in an investment of my choosing but never take from it. Just the fact that I would always have that monetary security there would do more for me than any fancy car.

15. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I would travel for a year, then go to graduate school. Then put the rest away smile