jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Can you take a look at this Hub and make suggestions?

1. BradyBones profile image89
    BradyBonesposted 7 years ago

Please take a look at my hub on how to start a vegetable garden and give me some constructive suggestions on how to raise my hubscore and make it better.

How to Start a Vegetable Garden

Thanks!!!

2. retellect profile image80
    retellectposted 7 years ago

You should have read the forum rules! You can't do that!

"Promoting hubs or other sites: This includes linking to any site that you have a vested interest in promoting, especially using affiliate links. To be on safe side we recommend that you establish a presence in the HubPages community before you post any links in the forum."

1. profile image0
      Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He can do it. It's ok.  It is allowed in this forum, extreme makeover. In fact, that's what this forum is for. It's not ok to post links to your hubs on other forums, though

3. BradyBones profile image89
    BradyBonesposted 7 years ago

Are you kidding me? This is a hub and I am asking for suggestions. Is this not what this forum is about? I am not asking you to click on my ads or to go to another site, I am asking for hub feedback.

4. retellect profile image80
    retellectposted 7 years ago

Sorry dude, I'm new to this. I thinking about asking for suggestions about my hubs on the forum. I read that paragraph and thought it was against the rules. I think I got told, sorry! smile

working