jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Next Intimate Hubber Interview-Help

1. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

I have done a group Interview with rmcrayne, cosette, gamegirl, and relache

Launched my series of Individual Hubber Interviews with the amazing MighyMom.

I'm stuck on who's next.  Have some ideas for sure but.........

I'd like to know who would you like to see interviewed next?

Thank you

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

let's give the guys a chance! big_smile maybe sunforged, darkside, someone from another country?  europen, pearldiver, sufidreamer

2. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Oh, it's gotta be Frogdropping!

3. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Interview Pest see if you can get him to come back

4. 0

These are great so far, I am going to name the person who referred the next interviewee - it's a kind gesture on your part - let me know if you don't want that but I will let you know when i start regardless

Thanks, kimberly

5. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I nominate wesleycox smile also prettydarkside,Lady_E, benk1983, dablufox, and creative arts big_smile jus a few I can think of top off my head tongue good luck!

1. wesleycox profile image81
      wesleycoxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're a pearl dame, I am very honored at your nomination.  I fear that I may not be a very interesting interviewee though.  Thank you.

6. 0

Wesley, don't say that, you'd be surprised!

7. wesleycox profile image81
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

I nominate some of the great hubbers I know.  Dohn is an awesome writer of unquestionable quality.  Myownworld is a wordsmith in the most exceptional way.  Just a couple from my own repitoire.

8. 0

Thanks, your super   smile

9. 0
    bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago

lyricsingray, you just seem to have an endless supply of great looking pics don't you?  I nominate Myownworld and Anath.  Both are amazing writers.

10. Money Glitch profile image88
    Money Glitchposted 7 years ago

Oohhh, I agree with everyone named so far, all the nominees would be exceptional and exciting to read about!

Also, what about Simple Tim, who did 24 HubMob Hubs last week on toys. But, maybe he will be featured in the newsletter with an accomplishment like that.