Hi, I was hoping someone could tell me what the guidelines are for flagging a hub.
I came across one just now that I am not sure about and I don't want to flag something that maybe okay.
* Adult - Nudity, sexually explicit content or links to adult or pornography sites
* Gambling - Promotes gambling or links to sites that promote or offer gambling for money
* Spam - Solely promotes another site, especially when Hub links all point to one site
* Low Quality - Empty, nearly empty or could not be useful or interesting to anyone
* Deceptively Tagged or Titled - Contains misleading title or tags that don’t match the Hub’s content; includes irrelevant, and excessive tagging
* Not Written In English - Primarily written in a language other than English
* Duplicate - You believe the text content of this hub was copied from another source
If a hub accumulates a series of flags, then admin takes a look at it, so you shouldn't be afraid to flag a hub if you think something is out of line. There's also a spot to leave a comment for admin if you feel you need to explain what you think is wrong.
Thanks Relache, for explaining. I will flag it! I am sure someone else will come across it and flag too it soon enough.
by Sabrina Yuquan Chen (陈玉泉)6 years ago
There are two newly discovered hubbers who have only posted raw translations by using online translating tool, what they did was merely copy and paste the results without doing any further modifications. From the...
by GracieLake5 years ago
I am pretty new to HP, and I was doing some Hub Hopping to get a feel for what people are writing about, when I saw that many of the hubs seemed to be written by some kind of robo program, or by somebody who took...
by Sherri6 years ago
The question of whether poetry Hubs should have 400-word minimums came up in this thread a few minutes ago:http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/70203#post1528809I've been puzzling about what to do with poetry Hubs I've found...
by Melanie5 years ago
I found a hubber who has been here a week and has 55 hubs. In his recent hubtivity it shows that he has been publishing a hub every 10 minutes for the past hour or two. No pictures, no profile description.I checked the...
by mortimas9 years ago
I made a hub quite some time ago that was just a short paragraph and a youtube video of a polar bear, that had been in the news at the time. "knut" the polar bear. I had maybe a dozen views in four...
by Theresa Kennedy5 years ago
I'm looking for a sentence or two that are obviously spun from an article spinner program. I've been told they are easy to pick out, but want a few solid examples please.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.