jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Your hosting account? over 25 mSQL databases?

1. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

ANybody using a host that offers more than 25 mSQL databases for under 10/month or 100/year?

1. Lissie profile image85
      Lissieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hostgator - $7.95/month if you don't mind shared hosting. Unlimited sqldbs

2. thetaylorbear profile image60
      thetaylorbearposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I use these guys & they do it...
      TTCHost.com : Web Hosting with the most-ting !
      Here's a cool , calm & collected web hosting company on the rise they are just starting out & this is what they offer.
      UNLIMITED Disk Space, UNLIMITED Bandwidth, Host UNLIMITED Websites.
      Latest cPanel Control Panel
      - Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
      - Fantastico: Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters, Formmail
      - Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
      - Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL

Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
      - Programming Language: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSI
      - Programming Modules: Curl, CPAN, GD Library, ImageMagick
      - System Management: SSH Access and Cron Job Scheduling
      - FrontPage Extensions

After signup you will be given access to theTTCHost reseller control panel, Web Host Manager.
      WHM will allow you manage and provide your customers with their own user control panels (cPanel) which will enable them to create and modify their own web sites. Once your customer is logged into cPanel they are able to control sub domains, email addresses, passwords and much more without requiring any assistance! In the event that you encounter any difficulties, they are availble to help.

2. sunforged profile image68

I have a hostgator hosting account (among others) never realized it had no limits on mysql.

3. sunforged profile image68

the cj commish on HG is double that of the inhouse

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image89
      Jeffrey Nealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good to know, thanks! smile

1. Misha profile image76
        Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow! Thanks Sunforged, have some changes to do lol

4. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 6 years ago

seriously I had no idea - thanks sunforged!

5. broalexdotinfo profile image60
    broalexdotinfoposted 6 years ago

Hostgator, Bluehost, 1and1.com just no name a few smile

1. Jackson Riddle profile image69
      Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am pretty sure that Hostgator and Bluehost are the same service just using different names.

6. sunforged profile image68

Thanks guys...the reminder that HostGator didnt have that restriction was all I needed.

I have a couple of hosting accounts and had maxed out my GoDaddy mSQL database limit as it was the first hosting I ever got.

Its just rough to scan through all the agreements, i got a much quicker and useful response here.

bluehost and hostgator are not related, but bluehost and hostmonster are.

Many of the top hosts are just resellers of the planet hosting anyway

7. Casper021 profile image59
    Casper021posted 6 years ago

I use ixwebhosting i have unlimited SQL databases

8. sunforged profile image68

there are very few things less suggestible than trying out an unknown or "just starting out" web hosting service

I hope no one is caught by your ruse..i saw your site its filled with code errors, you are rank amateurs (its down right now) start the spam campaign AFTER you have n actual site developed wink   word to the wise

9. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I've always been scared of cheap host. Cheap in price I mean. Like all things, you get what you pay for. Your host is your most valuable asset you have for your website.

It's your home, your whole online storage and presence. Hosting is the last thing you want to try to save money on. I use ATCI hosting but no, they are not cheap. They are great however. smile