New Hubs

1. Spiffygal101 profile image60
    Spiffygal101posted 6 years ago

Been away for a bit-new hubs available for review

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Hi Spiffygal and welcome back. I'm not sure which of your Hubs are new but I do have a general comment.

First, take your email address off your profile at once - it's an invitation to spammers as there are automated spiders that search for email addresses to abuse.  If Hubbers want to get in touch with you, they can use the "contact Spiffygal" option.

Second, you make reference in a couple of Hubs to "this blog". 

HubPages is not a blogging site, and your Hubs are not blogs. Think of Hubs as articles in a quality magazine.  They can be related, but many visitors won't read them as a group. I didn't read all your Hubs but most of them would be fine as articles - so there may not be anything you need to do, it's more a question of attitude.

Your Hubs would benefit from some photographs.  Flickr is a good source of people photos - use the Advanced Search and tick "creative commons" and "for commercial use", then you'll get photos you're allowed to use, provided you include a hyperlink to the photographer's photostream in your Hub (I usually put it at the end).