jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense from Similar Articles on Different Sites

1. 61
    SaverQueenposted 6 years ago

I've been working away on Squidoo for a long while now.In that time I've found good keyword phrases that pay well and don't have much competition. A few pay very well indeed.

What I was wondering is- if I were to take those keyword phrases and write new articles for them, copyscape pure, and publish them here, will I will have a problem with Google? I mean will exploiting the same keywords on separate sites with the same adsense account be a problem? They wouldn't be linked in any way, though they would be competing against each other.

2. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

If they are completely different articles then there would be no problem, and I WOULD link them together especially if you are delivering different information on the same topic.

1. 61
      SaverQueenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks livewithrichard I'm still a little nervous. I know that Google doesn't like articles that have similar content linked together. What I am thinking of is using different content but identical keyword phrases. Unavoidably, some of the links on the pages would be identical.

I was wondering if anyone who writes both Squidoo and Hubpages has experience of the issue.

3. 1974 profile image61
    1974posted 6 years ago

What Google doesn't like is duplicate content.  As long as your articles on the different sites are not identical, you should have no problem.  I run the same AdSense account on a variety of sites and interlink them and have had no problems.