jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to delete a single item from the Amazon

1. 79
    Bellywinksposted 8 years ago

I am totally new but very excited about this whole process.  One ? tho, I am working in my Amazon capsule.  I did the keyword thing and some interesting products came, but I want to delete one of them. How??   I tried browsing Amazon and posting the ASIN # and it doesn't always work.  Oh another ?.  I also sell on Amazon can I link directly to my items there or are we not supposed to be promoting our own stuff. I appreciate the help. I have to leave in a few minutes for my night job. So thanks in advance.

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

There's a drop down box that you have to select either keyword or ASIN. You have to choose ASIN and then go and put in the ASIN's.

I've got it in further detail here: http://hubpages.com/_learn/hub/capsules (not an official hub, but one made by a fellow hubber).

3. 79

Hey, thanks so much, that site was very insighful.  Now I know why my ASIN #'s arent working.  Must dig a little deeper.  But I finally see the light.

Thanks again!!

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Actually if you were doing it by keyword, you could pick one word from the title of the item you wanted to remove and put that in the keyword search box preceded by a minus sign, with no space.

5. 79

The minus sign worked perfectly!  Thanks for the help.  I am not sure if I am  navigating this site correctly to find the right directions to these kinds of snafoo's.  But, I'm catching some ZZZ's and starting fresh tomorrow.