jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I would welcome any advice on my Hubpages

1. AnythingArtzy profile image82
    AnythingArtzyposted 7 years ago

Hi all,
    I just atarted a couple weeks a go.I would really like to be sucessful and make money at this but it's all new to me. I've really enjoyed reading some of the hubs about hubs so I trust your advice.

Thank you,
    Brenda

2. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 7 years ago

hi Brenda, i have read at least one of your hubs.... i think it takes a while to make money.... have you registered with amazon so you can advertise their goods

3. AnythingArtzy profile image82

Thanks for responding Poetlorraine, I'm with Amazon and Adsense. I did that first thing.

I guess I'm more worried about the content and presentation of what I have so far. I want to do it right for if it's not interesting Amazon and Adsense will do me no good if nobody reads me.
    I have several hubs in the works and keep tweaking them so I thought this would be a good time to get some advice from the pros lol

4. AnythingArtzy profile image82

P.S. I'm also reading all I can in the forums too to help myself.
    theres great stuff there.

5. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

welcome to HP. there is a wealth of wisdom in many hubs here. I have found the best way to learn is to read a lot of hubs and look closely at how they are laid out, what tags they are using to bring traffic to their hubs, the content they use. There are varied writers here, so it's good to take a look at different styles of writing.

also to read thoroughly the HubPages, how to info. There is a lot of great info given to us.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/4668

enjoy!

6. AnythingArtzy profile image82

Thanks for the response and yes there is a wealth of info as I've found. It's been very helpful. wish I had the time to read ecerything at one sitting.

working