Structurally Speaking - Would Someone Please Review This Hub

1. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

I am just making sure that my hubs are okay by the standards.  I have not gotten flagged but worried now about links. I have looked at other folks' hubs and think I'm okay but now just worried if I'm doing anything incorrectly.  Please keep in mind that this it the ultimate longest one I have ever put on hubpages - I just could not break it down into any smaller but there are quite a few links. … Bad-Things

If you want to look at any of my other hubs as well, would welcome any input! 

2. G Miah profile image84
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

I have read upto half of it, and i find it very interesting. Only problem is, i think it is too long. See some of my 'About Him' stories, and you'll see how i've done it. What you've written is excellent, but i'm tired now, so i'll read next part tomorrow!

3. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

Thanks - I knew it was very long but this one I could not break up somehow - it is the only one of mine that is that long - fortunately!  But thanks so much for the input and if I can figure out a way to shorten it, I shall as I always go back and review things with a clearer head another day.....audrey