jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

Dec 14 - Amazon's Peak Holiday Shopping Day

1. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

People are probably tired of my plan ahead strategy (or nagging), but I just read an article where Amazon announced that Dec 14 was its peak holiday shopping day - so I've marked it on my 2010 calendar. As well as Sept 14, 2010, which is when I want all my Christmas specific content up and running - which means that I'll have solidified my 2010 Christmas product strategy by July 1 and have begun working on it while still wearing my flip-flops.

2. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

great! i will remember that. and i for one am certainly not tired of anything you have to say.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Me neither, it is people like you and Nelle that will ultimately stop me from ever leaving the site for good..... Nelle is my inspiration!

3. 0

mine too!

nice to see you RK smile

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Just checked Amazon, I've earned just under $15 this month smile That is actually good for me...

5. 0

that is good, actually. i earned 12.50 this month, which tells me i am at least on the right track. once the holidays are over i can really get going on this again.

Total Items Shipped 14 $213.85 $12.50
    Total Items Returned 0 $0.00 $0.00

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If next year follows the same pattern as this year, in 2010 Amazon's biggest shopping day will more likely be Dec 13th.

7. Mike Rogers profile image60
    Mike Rogersposted 6 years ago

Your post is an excellent example of why it's important to keep on top of what companies that you support through affiliate marketing are doing or what information they are sharing.

I believe it's thinking like that that helped coin the phrase "staying one step ahead of the game" wink

8. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

I had such a successful Christmas at Amazon (closing in on 300 dollars earned with a relatively small number of Hubs), I plan to push extra hard next Christmas.

9. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

This month I have more than doubled any previous month on Amazon.  I'm making a note too.  Nelle, we all love ya!

10. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up Nelle. smile Will bookmark this thread so that I can read it next year smile.

11. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Marked my calendar too.

12. Ricky Covit profile image61
    Ricky Covitposted 6 years ago

Nelle you are a gem. True IM'ers have a solid stratgey with dates marked and everything planned and that is what makes the difference . I am sure you will reach your goal of $5000 in one month in December.
    Great advice and I am going to work on my plan and strategising too