jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

I'm New Here

1. Alessia Amnesia profile image59
    Alessia Amnesiaposted 7 years ago

Well, I just signed up today, have published two hubs. I think I'm doing it wrong. Are hubs supposed to be informative or are they just my own personal views on subjects? One of my hubs was pretty random. If you could take a look at my hubs and tell me what you think, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

1. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey, welcome Alessia! big_smile You can write your random thoughts, it's still freedom of speech. Ha ha!

2. fishtiger58 profile image82
      fishtiger58posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages. You can write whatever pleases you as long as it's allowed by TOS

2. Alessia Amnesia profile image59

Sorry, I forgot to add links:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/AlessiaAmnesia

3. Alessia Amnesia profile image59

Here is the other one:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/AlessiaAmnesia1

Thanks again in advance, everyone!

4. caravalhophoto profile image61
    caravalhophotoposted 7 years ago

Welcome smile

Many successful Hubbers are writers who write about random subjects...have fun

1. Alessia Amnesia profile image59
      Alessia Amnesiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks smile

5. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Hi Welcome.
    I read both of your hubs and see no problem with either of them. Honestly I wish I could write so freely about my life.
    Keep writing!

6. SandyMcCollum profile image78
    SandyMcCollumposted 7 years ago

Welcome, Alessia. Write to your heart's content about whatever you want. If you want to make money doing it, you might consider writing about things other ppl will find useful somehow. I put up my poetry and it gets read, but I doubt they are money makers.

Write on, have fun and participate in the forums and you'll fit right in.
    *Sandy

7. Going2Oahu profile image60
    Going2Oahuposted 7 years ago

I really enjoyed them both - got a kick out of "I don't know what to write" too. I would suggest you name your hubs something based on the subject rather than AlessiaAmnesia and AlessiaAmnesia1. The search engines are much more likely to find 'em.

Welcome to HubPages!

8. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HP. You can write your views, reviews or anything random. Have fun and look forward to reading your hubs. smile

9. Alessia Amnesia profile image59

Thanks for the warm welcome and the suggestions, everyone! I'm hoping to come up with some hubs that are more serious soon, but right now, am just testing the waters.

working