jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How Do I get my Hub Score Up?

1. adsensesecrets profile image60
    adsensesecretsposted 6 years ago

i have lots of great hubs and my score keeps dropping??? do people vote down just to be mean? lol

1. Dale Mazurek profile image57
      Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago in reply to this

two words

duplicate content

2. prosmentor profile image52
      prosmentorposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had this same experience when I started. The solution is to follow the guide on creating hubs.

3. darkside profile image82
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Before you go jumping to conclusions, you need to have an idea how HubScore works.

And then once you've got grasp of it (even a loose one) you can then ignore it and concentrate on publishing unique and original hubs.

4. ilovehubs profile image75
      ilovehubsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1- Tell you the truth don't worry keep writing whatever is really interesting for people not what interests you.
      2- Experienced hubbers will not tell you the secrets.
      3- Duplicate content is allowed at hubpages but you just have to be creative like experienced hubbers do with their duplicate content. Please visit hubbers with the high scores, read their hubs, do some Google on the topic they wrote & voila here you go with the same or similar content.
      3- Your hub topics are good & same like experienced hubbers. But they will tell you your hubs are simple on topics which are over-represented. When same hubbers are writing hubs on simple topics which are over-represented, How to make popcorn or Bento box, catching a pike, power tools, same old stuff. Just do some Google on these topics & see it with your own eyes what I mean.
      4- Advice from hubber Darkside sounds interesting, find out how the score system works. All the help & info is available at hubpages help section.
      Good luck keep writing good stuff, visit other hubs, leave comments, promote your hubs & see your hubs score improving.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

What is operating definition of "great?"

You seem to be making very simple Hubs on topics which are over-represented and are highly-competitive topics on the Internet in general.

And are you sure you aren't running afoul of both the duplicate content and overly promotional guidelines?

3. lovelife999 profile image60
    lovelife999posted 6 years ago

original content matters a lot and must must be commercial.
    good luck !

4. efeguy profile image61
    efeguyposted 6 years ago

original content

no duplicate.if you have any duplicate in some of your hubs you have publish delete them