jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Why Amazon Ads never showed up in my hubs?

1. Sifan profile image76
    Sifanposted 6 years ago

How does Amazon Ad work? It has never been showed in my hubs. Do I need to do or write something specifically?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you add Amazon capsules?  You have to put them in yourself, and choose the products.

2. nikki1 profile image60
      nikki1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Depending on which link/banner you use. Some banners may not work. Once you add them to your capsule. Click the bottom button to see the banner. You may want to inform Amazon of this. I did. For my merchandise. Good luck/hi Sifan.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nikki, you can't use Amazon banners on HubPages. They won't work.  You can only use them on your own website. Here, you use the capsule.  You select specific products by going to the ordinary Amazon website - not the affiliate section.  Look for the ASIN or ISBN code in the Product Information section and paste that in.

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Im not quite sure what either of you mean.

So just to be sure:

You must use the amazon capsule

You select items using keywords or ASIN (individual amazon identification numbers)

if nothing shows up in your capsules, your keywords have no matches or your selected item is out of stock

3. mel22 profile image59
    mel22posted 6 years ago

Did you sign up as an affiliate first or just add the capsules? Those capsules will not generate you any money referrals unless you signed up too. I made sure to have a few Amazon capsules on my hubs b4 applying to let them know I was trying to promote their products hoping it would help in reviewing my application. Not sure if it did but can not hurt to do so. Make sure to apply.

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

When in amazon associates account, click on products and use the *text* link not the html, then paste it into your amazon capsule. It will auto-generate a ISBn code and show up big_smile hope that helps.

1. Sifan profile image76
      Sifanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks everybody, you are all so helpful. I didn't know this but I did add the Amazon capsule. I thought Amazon would be like Google Ad so I just wait for it comes up by itself but it never. hehe, I'm so stupid! I can't wait to try it now! lol~~~