jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

please review and comment.. each comment is worth it

1. HubChief profile image68
    HubChiefposted 6 years ago

i found this device a gret tool and made a hub out of it. Did not have as many hits i expected. What am I doing wrong?

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-device-for-ac … ep-fitness

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I reviewed the Hub and I have one suggestion. You have your amazon capsule at the top, with a hefty price tag on it. It might not be a good thing.

The price tag could be seen, long before a reader qualifies as a viewer, and drive them to instantly leave your hub.

Secondly, break down your hub by using more than one capsule for all your text. This give more space for Adsense to place ads on your hub.

If you choose to leave your amazon capsule in place, then place another at the bottom, sort asking for the sale - getting them to buy.

The hub seem to be pretty good, as far as writing. But, please review for word misspelling and spacing errors.

Having related topics at the end, in a links capsule might help. Not to mention, a "In The News" capsule could be good for refreshing content, especially if it's new to the market...it should be in the news.

I hope I helped. Btw- the tags look okay too. smile

HubChiefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that is really useful. Thanks. I'd do that. only thing I did not understand is in the news concept.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Layout is good. I would also add *learn sleep patterns* to your tags and insomnia somewhere in the text and tags. Use a RSS feed in news stories with a RSS capsule. Great job! smile

HubChiefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. Just added those suggestions.