jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is a comment capsule worth much in terms of the hub score?

1. shuck72 profile image83
    shuck72posted 3 years ago

Is a comment capsule worth much in terms of the hub score?

My preference is not to leave a comment capsule but I am wondering if it would make my hub score much lower?  I tend to get spammy kind of comments when I use the capsule so prefer to leave it off if its only worth a couple of positive hub score points.  Thoughts?

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

Spammy comments or not, the fact that people are interacting with your hub is a good thing that may help your hub score.

3. kaiyan717 profile image79
    kaiyan717posted 3 years ago

While spam is never good, you don't have to approve them.  On the other hand, sometimes you can get some great conversations going in comments, which lead to more views, more money.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

As Lisa said, it helps with the part of the score that has to do with people interacting with your hub. I would suggest leaving the comments section there, but setting it so that all comments have to be approved before they get posted. By doing that, you can keep the spam off the page and you can approve the comments that add to your topic.

5. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

shuck72,
    When you leave comments on the Hubs of others it is one item which affects your score, depending on the type of comment that you leave.

working