jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

1. 0
    sophsposted 6 years ago

What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I clicked on the link to HubPages Religion sub-forum.

1. 0
        sophsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

one minute i was washing dishes and the next minute i was throwing clothes into an overnight bag and heading to California to go to Disneyland and Grauman's Chinese Theatre and Hollywood and Beverly Hills and Laurel Canyon and Newport Beach and Laguna Beach and Venice...we drove all over and barely slept but it was FUN!

1. 0
      sophsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very spontaneous, I like it! :-)

3. 0
    StormRyderposted 6 years ago

Woke up on a friday,called my friend Ashley and we booked a flight to Prauge...it was a Memorial Day weekend and had five days off. What a great spontaneous getaway smile

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i love that medieval clock they have there. someday i would like to stand in its presence.

yeah it was completely spur-of-the-moment, no doubt. i got flipped over by the undertow and sucked into the ocean...i swallowed water and caught some weird fever from it but still i don't regret it. i wouldn't mind living in Laguna Beach.

4. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

Waaaaaaaaaaaay back in High School I had a spurt of rage and busted out a window with wire netting in it and walked out.  Yes, I did go back the next day and paid for the window.  Ah, the stupidity of childhood...

5. 69
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago