jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (20 posts)

It's Sunday. What do you normally do today?

1. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

sleep, write, smoke, sleep again, practice on my scooter, relax, listen to music really load with headphones and turn off my cell.

Just curious - is it a day of relaxation or catch up or prep for the week?

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm blessed with a year-round Farmer's Market on Sunday mornings, rain or shine.  I like to think of it as worshiping at the church of local and organic eating.

2. Friendlyword profile image60
      Friendlywordposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cleaning up last weeks mess and preparing for next week! Got to go to bed.  Got to go to work. Mess up my house again.   Start the process again next sunday.

2. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

It is Monday here does that mean I have lived longer?

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep! We Australians get second grab at the new day, straight after New Zealand has finished messin with it! smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it depends on the time of year. when the pool is warm enough, I swim or go to the beach with family/friends or we go on a friends boat.

art festivals, or afternoon concerts, coffee shop with a friend or family, sometimes we go out for breakfast. 

sometimes working out in the yard, taking dog to the park,
      I try not to do anything work related. and try to keep up during the week with cleaning, etc. the weekend just has a different feel to it.  this afternoon and night was spent at a super bowl party which was AWESOME!!!  big_smile

3. 69
      logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

and better!
      You always were one step ahead of us!

1. blondepoet profile image79
        blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you get curious you can always call me and I will tell you what is going to happen tomorrow.

1. 69
          logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was born curious! smile

3. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

Unless I'm taking a break away from home, I work. Usually have deadlines to fill for Monday morning. sad

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I usually get up at the crack of dawn to do laundry, then I watch CBC Sunday Morning and listen to a couple of podcasts (especially Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me), I might do some writing or research, and then watch TV. Today I went to the drugstore and cleaned the cat box in addition to the rest.

5. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Hi Kimberly, I usually relax, check out hubpages, maybe visit my parents or in Summer do some gardening. Very nice all in all smile

By the way, did you get my 2 emails okay, (one sent yesterday and one today?)

1. 0
      lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

my emails aren't working - I have called rogers and they are trying to fix it-so frustrating-I hope I don't loose those e  mails and will write you as soon as i get them.  big_smile xo

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
        mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is there any other address I could maybe send them Kimberly, or can't you get into any emails anywhere? I have three email addresses for you, but don't know if none of them are accessible for you (even online rather than through Outlook Express). I have still got them in "sent items" so could resend elsewhere, otherwise I shall have to wait until your email is up and running again smile

6. timothyjward profile image77
    timothyjwardposted 6 years ago

Sit in front of the computer most of the day writing and watching shows on Hulu. Sometimes I do laundry. Today I considered bathing but decided not to. I was too relaxed for proper hygiene.

7. goldenpath profile image80
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

Up at 4A to employ scripture study and prayer and to fine tune my sermon and other various clergy duties.  At 6A go to Church to preside over several leadership meetings in the discharge of edifying the members of the congregation.  At 10A start our normal block of formal meetings with Sacrament meeting at 10, Sunday School and other instruction at 11 and special instruction for men and separate instruction for women at noon.  Conclude at 1 and spend the next 1-2 hours in meetings.  Go home for a while and then go back out later in the afternoon to visit the homes and families of the sick and afflicted.

Busy day!  No pay, but love it! smile

8. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

Well It will involve church stuff. I get the attendance sheets together for Sunday school, currently I'm the Sunday school secretary and secound counselor. Then I head to church to set up the class rooms for Sunday school. I usually get home around 1pm and take a nap, then we run our errands.(I'm not suppose to but I have to get ready for the week.) We have dinner and get our clothes together. I play here while I get my briefcase together and make sure my logs up to date.

When thats all done it's bed time.big_smile

1. goldenpath profile image80
      goldenpathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We are a record keeping people.  Very important job you've got there! smile

1. 0
        sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

These are the keys I'm trusted with!smile

9. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

On Sundays I go to a coffeeshop from 7:00 am until 9:30 am and have a cup or two while reading. At 10 am I go to AA until 11. After that I write until 5 pm. At 5:30 pm I go to meditation group and set up for the Bhante. 6 to 6:30 meditation. 6:30 to 7:00 teaching. 7:30 I go to NA until 9:00, and then here I am. Pretty much every Sunday. Namaste