jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

CSS broken view of hubpages ?

1. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

I'm getting css broken view for hubpages on one of my computer. I just switched my computer to another ISP and everything looks normal. But that another computer shows broken CSS view of hubpages so i did experiment wth anonymouse.org site and found that i can access normal hubpages. I can login to hubpages and post comments or post with that broken css view. Yet to try posting hub but i can't as creation of hub requires ajax and that IP can't show view which has javascript/css. Is this because of IP ban for me ? or something else ? I don't seem to get the problem. neutral

1. confused barbie profile image61
      confused barbieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Type into google... Google has an answer for everything smile

2. Norah Casey profile image80
      Norah Caseyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sky,

What operating system and browser are you using that brings back a broken css version of the site?

2. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

Windows XP SP2, Firefox 3.5.6.

I just checked site with anonymouse.org on same browser and it is working fine. But when i switchback from proxy i get the broken CSS view again. This error started just few hours back don't know why.

1. Norah Casey profile image80

Huh, that is weird. I'll look into it and if I can't figure it out, I'll wander around the office and find someone who can!

2. Norah Casey profile image80

Hi Skyfire, can you try to load the site on your default IP? We rolled out some updates to the site that may have fixed things.

1. skyfire profile image71
        skyfireposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it is working now.  Thanks  smile

1. Norah Casey profile image80

Awesome! Glad to hear it. smile

working