jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Can't Verify Adsense

1. Chaotic Chica profile image82
    Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago

I have been going round and round with Google Adsense and have been getting nowhere.  They keep telling me that they have my application but I have not verified it, please go to my email and do so but I have never received an email, not even in my spam.  What more can I do to get the ball rolling on this one?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

How about applying once more?

Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'll try that.

It will not let me apply again.  It says that my email already has an account and what is the zip code and last five digits of the phone associated with this account.  I don't remember but I've used every phone and zip combination that I would have possibly used to no avail.  If I switch to a different email, then that's the one everyone has to contact me with and I don't want that so I think I'm just stuck.

3. profile image0

If you contact me via HubPages, I will try to help.

Thank you.

4. profile image0

I have received your email and responded as follows:

- I would recommend trying to sign up with a different email address. You can create a new Gmail address only for this purpose. Before applying again, be sure to be logged into the Gmail address as this will help them identify the account used for the application.

- Another relevant issue is when you applied. It may take quite awhile for them to process. Could it be possible the email hasn't been sent yet, it might come in the coming several days?

If you applied recently, and unless you are sure the email has been sent, I would probably wait at least one week prior to trying with a new email address.

Thank you.  I applied when I first got here so that 's not it.   I'll have to try that Gmail thing!

5. Chaotic Chica profile image82
    Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago

I created a new account via Gmail and got the verification email so hopefully I'll have an answer soon! Thank you so much!!

6. profile image0

Good luck with that, and thanks for keeping me posted.

working