jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Answer a question?

1. blue parrot profile image60
    blue parrotposted 7 years ago

On HubPages home page, on the right, there are questions, and when I click on "answer this question", both yesterday and today, it has only opened on a "ask a question" form.

Is there a mistake in the code or should I get better glasses?

2. Eileen Hughes profile image81
    Eileen Hughesposted 7 years ago

It should allow you to accept it so you can write a hub about that question.

blue parrotposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I see. But it said there were 4 answers. I could not see them either. Thank you anyway for your suggestion.

Now I am running around to find where I can "enter verification code". I was able to put you in as a fan without doing the ew-mail verification ritual, wasn't I? Well, can't anymore.

1. Eileen Hughes profile image81
        Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

blue parrot thanks for adding me as your fan.    and no we have no more hours in a day than anyone else in the world
        Shame isnt it.  Although that would mean we would have to work longer too. cheers

2. blue parrot profile image60

I just got it! I was able to verify my account. Jeez.

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

What a Sad Bird.... A Blue Parrot with Glasses lol

Don't get your tail feathers in a knot over this hmm

Doesn't it really P you Off when people answer a question with a question? big_smile

Not a sad bird at all. The bird left. What you see now is only a visiting card.

The problem was not in the tail feathers, but in the beak, very prominent, important beak that did not suit the photo.

working