jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Feedback on my hub please and suggestions?

1. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 6 years ago

I have got the basics out of the way, the only trouble is that most listings only have a few words...in other words they are next to useless and when you are dealing with phobias that are not often documented contrary to the usual spiders, snakes and flying you basically have to come up with your own...often oddball explanations to illustrate your point...

What do you think I can add to make it better?

2. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

I was going to suggest pictures, but if someone has that phobia, then they would be upset to see it. Maybe you could add a picture or two that you think would go with the overall phobia theme. I don't like phobia's and don't really care about them in particular, so I am just going off on a design point of view. It just seems boring upon entry of the page.

Also, I checked your main keyword "Unusual Phobias" within my systems and found you have stiff competition, including a website devoted to it and associated content. If you can make it to page 1-2 on google you should be fine. Only time will tell that.

3. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 6 years ago

Thanks Thranax, I will try to find some pictures that go with the overall feel of it over the next couple of days and I just checked the Google results, it is straight in at around #35 smile

1. MsFran profile image60
      MsFranposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What about an image of someone looking terrified - I know that would draw my eye and entice me to read more.

Ms Fran