jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Urgent Plea For Help, Hubber Unaccounted For!

1. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

Fellow hubbers I am hesitant to publish this hub. I know that I and several other hubbers have been trying to get in touch with fellow hubber http://hubpages.com/profile/greatAmerican
    I last heard from him in an email two week ago today on 5/23/2010. Several of us have subsequently emailed him with no reply since then!!!!!!!!!
    I tried calling his ISP today but netzero gave me the run-a-round and I just wanted them to check up on him to assure that he was OK.

Copied & Posted on behalf of Friend& Fellow Hubber TOM WHITWORTH

If anyone has heard from him or knows where he lives or has an idea how discover his address so we can send the police for an elderly Check please post

2. deosfluviatilis profile image89
    deosfluviatilisposted 6 years ago

No idea. But I'll take advantage of your thread to advertise after the missing write_angled. I saw a comment from her a few days ago, which was quite dated, and realized I hadn't seen her around in a long time.

I went to her profile, and her hubtivity hadn't shown any action in months. She was a good egg, and a smart cookie. I miss her insightful and well-reasoned forum participation. Hoping all is well with her. Anybody know?

3. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

The concern for Great American is that he not long ago had a significant and life threatening health issue, and also that he is in his eighties and something unfortunate may have happened to him and/or that he needs help.

4. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I do not know who this person is and have been here for about 7 months now, and never heard of the person.

However, if you haven't heard from him for sometime, and from what I have read it has been a couple of weeks.

Some hub writers do take time to themselves, even without warning anyone else. I understand the concern, but since you or other, like others, have limited knowledge about this person or their location or their health...there really is not much anyone can do.

You would need someone who actually knows this person, in real life and has met him.

It is unfortunate. However, there is a great chance that he has been taken care of already, if something did happen, but was unable and presently still unable to come back to hubpages.

I hope there really isn't anything horrible, and my optimistic view, does not allow me to see anything bad. So, with that said, I am done.

5. cupid51 profile image51
    cupid51posted 6 years ago

I pray for his come back, hopefully he will be ok.