jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How Do I Fancy Up (so to speak) My Profile Page?

1. magx01 profile image61
    magx01posted 6 years ago

On the right side of people' profile page, I have seenthings like followers (w/pics, similar to Blogger), Accolades, Subscribe, fan mail, etc etc.

Basically, a bunch of what I assume are capsules or widgets, similar to the "Gadgets" you add on blogger blogs.

I feel silly asking, but I did not come across a method through which I can add these things, and I also could not find this info on the forums. I am very fresh here (1 hour or so) so please, allow me a bit of leeway with asking such....insipid questions.

Thanks for any and all input.

1. Nady profile image82
      Nadyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Same as what Website examiner wrote. those icons will be added to your profile with time. for example the accolade that says 10 :means you've published at least 10 hubs...and so
      just keep it up and your profile page will get fancy by itself smile
      Welcome and good luck

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

These things will appear by themselves as you add content and become active on the site. There is nothing you can do to speed that up. Give it time. Welcome to HubPages.

3. magx01 profile image61
    magx01posted 6 years ago

Oh, thank you very much.

Now I can resume my struggl with this damn duplicate warning that one of my blogs has been stricken with, even though I have changed nearly every word on the page from my original article.....

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I am beginning to see why you are wearing a helmet.

5. magx01 profile image61
    magx01posted 6 years ago

Haha, indeed.