jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Help with Google Analytics

1. cheaptoys profile image61
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

I been trying to find the answer to this query of mine but I cant seem to find any! So hope that by posting this query here I can get some help. If I missed the answer to this question somewhere let me say a big sorry first!

I got google analytics set up as well as a channel on adsense for my hubs. The problem is I am not getting any indication where the adsense clicks are coming from, i.e. which hubs are the ones which are getting adsense clicks.

Is there anything I can do to analytics or adsense to solve this problem? Thanks!!!

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are technically two ways to track this information.

1. Login to google adsense, click adsense setup, channels and then URL channels. Click + Add new url channel and insert the address of a hub, then press add channel. Repeat this for all hubs you want to monitor. You can track up to 200 URLS on adsense this way.
      2. Link your adsense and analytics accounts. See these links for more info:
      http://www.google.com/support/googleana … swer=92625
      http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-integrat … -Analytics

2. CrashDummyMan profile image59
    CrashDummyManposted 6 years ago

You can do two things here that will help you out.

The first is to setup custom url channels in adsense.  This is done in your adsense account.  You'll have to go in and add a new channel for each hub that you want to track.  This will show you what URLs are getting what clicks, but I think you can only have 100 URL channels or something like that.

The far easier way is to link your adsense and analytics accounts.  Usually you have to place a piece of code in the header of your site to get the information, but by making hubpages the default site, you won't have to and you'll have all your clicks tracked right from your analytics account.

1. viking305 profile image90
      viking305posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have just followed the instructions above and can now see where my earnings are coming from.  Thank you for this great piece of informatiom

3. cheaptoys profile image61
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

well i managed to link adsense to analytics but I dont know where to view the info which says which hubs produced how many clicks in adsense sad

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you've linked the two, in about 24 hours (or less) you will be able to see everything in Analytics. When you click on Content on the left sidebar, you'll see a submenu show up with AdSense as an option.

If you want to see the results in AdSense, follow the advice given to you earlier in this thread about setting up URL channels in AdSense.

2. Hub Llama profile image79
      Hub Llamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In the left menus, click Content then AdSense.

Under the chart on the left side under where it says AdSense Top Content there is a small list. At the bottom of that list is says "view full report". Click that and you'll get a report with the URL, the number of clicks, and so on.

A semi-related plug for me smile http://www.makemoneywritingonline.com/e … ost-money/

Keep in mind that for the current day, analytics and adsense won't match because they update via different mechanisms.