jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Tools for Article Submission

1. Katerra profile image78
    Katerraposted 6 years ago

I know that writing related articles and submitting them to article directories (ezines, squidoo, etc.) help drive traffic to HP.

I have no trouble writing new, related articles; but, the submission process to 10+ directories is very time consuming. Is there a tool that makes it easier to submit articles to directories?

I write blocks of articles at one time (in a link wheel fashion). And a single tool that has an interface to multiple directories would really help. Does such a thing exist?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I do that manually but I am sure someone else can help you here. Meanwhile I searched it on Google and found the following two links that might be of some help:

3. Dobson profile image82
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

These two are working well for me:

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

While fine tools, those have nothing to do with article submission.

I use UAW mostly, but there are a plenty of other tools, both online subscriptions and desktop applications.

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image87
        BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Misha, Just googled UAW and it came up with some union crap--- what are you referring to?

1. Neil Ashworth profile image61
          Neil Ashworthposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Unique article wizard, Brian - it's a useful tool and I have had a fair amount of traffic with it. $67 per month I think...

4. Mutiny92 profile image88
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

I have used Unique Article Wizard and it works well for creating backlinks.  I don't know that it "drove traffic" to my site, but the backlinks have helped bump up my hubs in the SERPs a bit...to be fair, I would have expected them to be bumped up more considering the cost of the service.

These are not submitted to sites like ezinearticles.

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Yep, what Neil said smile

6. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

SEO Nuke

7. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I have UAW going, never tried SEO nuke, before I found out content was king though I spent months of wasted time using PHP Nuke tongue

I am throwing SEO nuke in the same boat because it sounds similar. (Would like to know how good it really is though!)