jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

For those who use social marker.com what are the best sites that u use

1. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 6 years ago

I noticed some of the sites have errors where I can not log in and some don't seem to go a submission form when using socialmarker. I currently use digg,boomarking,spurl,digo, and blinlist.

faves,tagza, and blinklist were no good. I want to try and setup a foundation here for social bookmarking.

1. sunforged profile image64
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ryanKett and I have some articles that point out which of those are dofollow.

Compare the available bookmarks and the lists of which are dofollow to get your starting place.

2. profile image0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I find delicious, is pretty easy to use. I have problems with social marker, usally. (Im too scared to download firefox)... so I just use each site on its own. Sorta time consuming, but it works for me.

1. sunforged profile image64
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thats to time intensive, not the best use of time compared to benefits.

fear of firefox is irrational, its a far more secure browser than iE

1. profile image0
          DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I guess Im more afraid because this is my first ever new from the store computer, and I don't want to mess it up!! I have heard form lots of peopel firefox is better, but not Im not real sure how to download it. And I would imagine people who do more than I do online, could not possably have a life, making bookmarks one at a time.

1. David 470 profile image86
            David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

In my opinion firefox is better, but for good reason. I got viruses a lot easier on Internet explorer. Firefox seems better for security and other purposes. Don't be afraid to download its simple to do

1. psycheskinner profile image81
              psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are other considerations though.  As a webmaster I tend to use the browser most of my visitors use, to make sure things are displaying right for them.

2. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

firefox has an iE tab so you can see both possible displays, ie doesnt offer anything comparative

working