jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

For those who use social marker.com what are the best sites that u use

1. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 6 years ago

I noticed some of the sites have errors where I can not log in and some don't seem to go a submission form when using socialmarker. I currently use digg,boomarking,spurl,digo, and blinlist.

faves,tagza, and blinklist were no good. I want to try and setup a foundation here for social bookmarking.

1. sunforged profile image63
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ryanKett and I have some articles that point out which of those are dofollow.

Compare the available bookmarks and the lists of which are dofollow to get your starting place.

2. 0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I find delicious, is pretty easy to use. I have problems with social marker, usally. (Im too scared to download firefox)... so I just use each site on its own. Sorta time consuming, but it works for me.

1. sunforged profile image63
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thats to time intensive, not the best use of time compared to benefits.

fear of firefox is irrational, its a far more secure browser than iE

1. 0
          DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I guess Im more afraid because this is my first ever new from the store computer, and I don't want to mess it up!! I have heard form lots of peopel firefox is better, but not Im not real sure how to download it. And I would imagine people who do more than I do online, could not possably have a life, making bookmarks one at a time.

1. David 470 profile image85
            David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

In my opinion firefox is better, but for good reason. I got viruses a lot easier on Internet explorer. Firefox seems better for security and other purposes. Don't be afraid to download its simple to do

1. psycheskinner profile image82
              psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are other considerations though.  As a webmaster I tend to use the browser most of my visitors use, to make sure things are displaying right for them.

2. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

firefox has an iE tab so you can see both possible displays, ie doesnt offer anything comparative

working