jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I need your feedback

1. charlottelacar profile image60
    charlottelacarposted 6 years ago

I have just published my first ever hub at last..pls take time to read it and let me know your comment. I need some feedback for my self improvement.

http://hubpages.com/hub/ALoverFromAnotherPartoftheWorld

Thank you

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Suggest you break it into several text capsules, with titles.  Most readers merely skim, and this seems to help. 

Suggest you move the pictures up next to the text, flushing them to the right.  Maybe one large one at the bottom, but that's all.  Perhaps one or two pictures next to each text capsule.  Note that the photo capsule can be set to allow readers to expand them to full size for viewing.

Suggest moving your links up above the comment capsule.  I almost didn't see them, think the comments was the end of it.

All in all, a very well written hub for a first ever.  I suspect you'll go places here.

Incidentally, we are asked not to post links to our hubs in this section of the forums.  There is a section about extreme makeovers where a link is welcomed, and is specifically for asking for the feedback you requested.

1. charlottelacar profile image60
        charlottelacarposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh i see! I really don't know about that..
        Thank you for the suggestions, I'd love to hear for my improvements in making hub.

I don't have idea how to arrange the photos..actually I find it boring seeing all the photos on the same side only..

off to edit my hub

2. charlottelacar profile image60
    charlottelacarposted 6 years ago

Hi, I have edited the hub..can you check it over again and let me know if I have to improve it once more?

Thank you..

working