jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon problem.

1. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

i signed up for amazon with one of my hub url rather than my profile url.what should i do now?i add amazon items in my every hub but amazon mailed me saying that i wasn't referring any sell.please suggest.
    [sorry for poor english]
    thnx ~ shifa saleheen shuvo

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

So did amazon:

1. Refuse your application for an account or
    2. Close your account because of no/few clicks/sales?

If your account has been approved and this is only a warning email from them, make sure that your amazon account is connected to your hubpages account - you can check here => http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

If your account is connected you should have a series of numbers and letters in the box next to amazon.

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

my account is connected but i am not sure if its only for one hub or for all hubs i publish as i submitted one of my hub url rather than my profile url.

1. CMHypno profile image90
        CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you have put your Amazon id in the correct box in the Affiliates section, it is enabled for all hubs.  You need to add Amazon capsules to your hubs and populate them with products - either with a keyword search or choosing individual products

1. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

CMH is right. Basically the site name you use to apply is just proof that you actually have a site and/or somewhere you can post links to their products. Once your account is approved you can post affiliate links anywhere you write (such as your own site) as long as it doesn't violate their ToS.

And Amazon sends out messages occasionally. Every few weeks they send updates to let you know how you're doing. I wouldn't worry. Just keep writing more hubs and eventually people will start clicking through and eventually, buying.

3. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

thnx,i have everything right then

working