jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Just stopping by to say hi Published my first hub!

1. IncomePowerBoost profile image60
    IncomePowerBoostposted 6 years ago

Hi everyone I checked out hub pages about three weeks ago but never got around to actually making one. Well thats changed I  just  published my first hub.

This looks like a great place and look forward to checking it all out.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

However, from review of your first hub, it looks as though, you are promoting an "MLM" type company.

Not to mention, your hub is extremely short, like a blog post.

If you would like, don't take my word on it, get other people to check it out...

Visit the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread, open a thread and post your link. This is the only forum thread you are allow to post links, so you can get advice.

There is NO SELF PROMOTION in the forums.

IncomePowerBoostposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks and yes it is about network marketing.  Whatever your personal opinion is on MLM/network marketing it is the most efficient and profitable way to make a living in today’s world if you’re with the right company. Why would anyone want to work in any field that doesn’t provide long term residual income?  Commission based affiliate marketing m car or real estate sales anything that just focus on one time payments for work that you do personally is highly inefficient and a waste of time imo. If there is not  enough information there for you feel free to look up the rest of my articles

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Apparently you did understand what I said, even though I made it simple. roll

oh i unerstood you  appearently  my  comment  was the one not understood

4. Medora Trevilian profile image82
    Medora Trevilianposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages. Your hub does seem a tad overly promotional. Maybe reducing the number of links to the company whose product you are selling would help.

Overly promotional?  I have 2 links  that  are my own  in there that don’t even lead to my main website  they lead to my  blog. How is that over promotional?

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Ya know…, maybe I should start my own MLM…

Don’t worry HP; with all the free website hosts out there, I would have no need to publish a hub about it here.

Now, if I could only come up with a suitably interesting product…

6. PR_am profile image61
    PR_amposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages and to the forum. Best!

Thank you  Hope your having a great weekend.

working