jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Help with Amazon associate program.

1. Daily Matters profile image76
    Daily Mattersposted 6 years ago

Hi everyone!

I have recently (like last night) joined the amazon associate program. In that program they ask you in wich site do you want to add your amazon products to sale.

My question is, is there any problem if i add those products to other website (i told them i was going to use my blog to promote products, but imagine i want to add those to a hubpage too) do i have to do something different? Do i have to inform them? How does that work ?

Thx in advance for all the help! I really want to start working with amazon on hubpages.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I believe you can add them on any site you want to.

3. arthriticknee profile image87
    arthritickneeposted 6 years ago

Assuming each site meets their TOS

4. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Unlike Adsense, Amazon has a reasonably good ToS (I mean they sell adult products etc). So as long as your site/s aren't crazily spammy or obviously very over the line, put as many amazon links up as you want/can. The more amazon items up the more sales!

1. Daily Matters profile image76
      Daily Mattersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On the application form, they ask in wich site we will put their "ads". I gave them my blog URL, but i also want to use my account to put some "ads" here on hubpages. That's my doubt, if i can use the same account on various websites without having to provide additional info.

5. tritrain profile image77
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

You can use it on any site, as long as it is within their ToS.

I often create a new id so I can track the conversions and impressions better.

One thing I've found, Hub Pages is awesome!!