jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can I post tutorials here in HubPages?

1. profile image61
    AgelessMindposted 6 years ago

Hello everyone! I just finished creating my account here in HubPages and I'm planning to post tutorials here as one of my hubs. Is it permitted here?

Also, another question, Can I user other affiliate sites other than Google Adsense, Amazon Associates, eBay and Kontera?

1. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

ya you can post tutorials in hubpages But they would not be copy from other website. No you cannot use  other affiliate sites other than Google Adsense, Amazon Associates, eBay and Kontera.

1. Susana S profile image91
        Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is wrong. You can use other affiliates with hubpages such as clickbank, commission juntion, linkshare or any others that you have an account with. You can't paste banner ads onto your hubs but you can add affiliate text links. You just have to be aware of the rules on what constitutes "overly promotional" and stay within them.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You may find reading the FAQ helpful, as it talks about how the site works and what the basic guidelines are,

http://hubpages.com/faq/

3. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

You can post whatever you like, as long as it complies with the terms and conditions.

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

working