jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

TITLE TUNER

1. Hello, hello, profile image60
    Hello, hello,posted 6 years ago

I always discover things later when the whole world already knows.  Well, today I discovered TITLE TUNER.  Would you be so kind and explain how it works. The suggested word - do I click on it and then what happened?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You would have to manually change the title to include the suggested keywords that appear when you click on the titles listed.

Hello, hello,posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Website Examiner.  I will do that, now I know.

3. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

It is a title recommended by the hubpages based on how your hub has been viewed for last 30 days.

Thank you, TopUniverse, for your reply.

4. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

Interestingly, I used the title tuner on 5 selected hubs.  I integrated suggestions into each of them.   I have noticed no difference at all.   This has been several weeks.   I will keep watching, but not holding my breath.

1. Aficionada profile image95
      Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have changed several of mine and I've had mixed results.  The most noticeable result was where the suggested words were at 40% or so; when the percentage was lower, I haven't seen nearly as dramatic a result.  I have wondered what would happen if I changed from word A to word B, and then next month everyone is looking for word A instead.  So when I do make a change, I am trying to find a good way to use both forms of a word.

Hello Aficionadaou, and you have raised a good question which would follow on.  Thank you.

2. Hello, hello, profile image60

Hello, Steve,  and thank you for sharing your experience.

5. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 6 years ago

Title Tuner is a beta release that we're still working on, but here's a video tutorial on how to use it: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/title-tuner/
    It takes a while before results can be clear, but these tweaks can make a big difference!  I hope you enjoy the tool big_smile

Thank you, Simone Smith, for clarify it for me and I did watch the video.

6. Aficionada profile image95
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

I am wondering if the title tuner could be revised in such a way that the titles at the top of the list are those with words showing the highest percentages?  Would that be a viable revision?  It would help especially for people who have a lot more hubs than I have, but it would help me too.

1. shazwellyn profile image83
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why dont you ask this question in report new feature - there will be a lot of people who would debate this!  Great suggestion btw.

Thank you for replying, shazwellyn

2. Hello, hello, profile image60

Very good suggestion, Aficionada.  Thank you for replying.

working