jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Title Tuner Keyword Question

1. ChuckHuckaby profile image59
    ChuckHuckabyposted 6 years ago

Let's say you thought you did awesome keyword homework before creating a hub, you found what you thought was a darn great keyword... little competition, decent # searches monthly, decent adsense and potential amazon earnings.

You build your hub, you publish it and then a few weeks later Title Tuner suggests you add a word your research didn't bring up.

Would you trust the Title Tuner and add the word?

Just wondering...

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If the word is relevant to your hub, yes otherwise no. In some of my breast cancer awareness hubs I got frequent visits for deshi auntie, big b......, press your ....... So, I didn't add them for sure.

2. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If the word is relevant to your hub, yes otherwise no. In some of my breast cancer awareness hubs I got frequent visits for deshi auntie, big b......, press your ....... So, I didn't add them for sure. In some hubs I got very peculiar keywords that noway match with my hub. I guess Google picked those from the news capsule. For example I got some of visits for a keyword "21 year old serial killer" in one of my poems that was named "at the age of 21 year." I don't add these keywords.

Again some keywords are picked up from the comments and the amazon capsules. These are good keywords I think. I guess sometimes some keywords are picked up from RSS feeds. These are not always good to use as as soon as the RSS update the keyword become valueless.

Just my assumptions. You better think in your way. Do some experiments and see what happens.

3. iamalegend profile image73
      iamalegendposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the title tuner is not suggesting a title to me

1. ChuckHuckaby profile image59
        ChuckHuckabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It takes time. It is based on the traffic that actually comes to your page on the assumption that if alot of keywords that send traffic are missing from your title that by adding them, you'll get more traffic. But if there's no traffic or very little, it doesn't have any information to work with.

2. Flightkeeper profile image72
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Depends if it's worth more to google.  Otherwise, you have a new tag right there!

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I might add the word, as long as it allowed me to keep my primary keyword intact. I might add that word, as long as it didn't mess up the primary keyword, or I might make it a secondary keyword.

working