jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Best keyword research tool?

1. ilmdamaily profile image91
    ilmdamailyposted 5 years ago

Hey all,

Have come back after a bit of a hiatus - used to use NicheRefinery from The Keyword Academy for all my keyword research. Bu since their server issues this week, and the fact that it no longer seems to work with google's new keyword tool, I figure it's time for a change - as much as I love TKA's tools.

Have trialled market samurai, but it felt quite "clunky"...

Keep hearing about micro niche finder, but it just looks a bit suspicious.

So, what's the recommendation of anyone here? MNF any good? Anyone know any tricks for TKA's niche refinery to get it to work with the new google keyword tool?

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I'm over keywords a bit I think.

I just write what I know or something that interests me - I still get nice traffic from it.

However that said, MNF is fairly good. Faster than Samurai. But Samurai is good if you want a very in depth answer - it will give you a break down of backlinks, domain age, internal links and tons of other stuff for the top ten on any keyword.

1. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you girl!  Finally!  geez.

Sorry though actually do not know but hope you had a restful time out and cool your back!  smile

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LoL I'm not sure which part you're thanking me for...?

And I couldn't stay away - this place is too awesome. Wasn't going to write any hubs for awhile but already done two. Addictive!

2. ilmdamaily profile image91
      ilmdamailyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks WryLilt - I can relate to that:-)

Thanks for the quick appraisal of both...have waded through a ridiculous number of affiliate reviews about both products (which unsurprisingly *gush* about each lol) - so it's nice to get it straight;-)

3. LindaJM profile image81
    LindaJMposted 5 years ago

I use the Google AdWords keyword tool. I never saw the need to buy into anything more expensive.

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Judging competition (not advertiser competition, but actual keyword competition) is one of the main benefits of third party tools.

Micro Niche Finder has just released a new version which works with the new GKWT, but there are still some functions which do not work.