jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

I began my challange although

1. ddsurfsca profile image69
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

I began my 21 in 30 day challange with one hub in each topic catagory yesterday.  Wish me luck and if anyone wants to join me....

1. profile image0
      Kerry43posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Shh, hear the crickets? lol I have 8 so far. School got in the way.
      Kez:)

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Good Luck! smile big_smile

3. profile image0
    Kerry43posted 6 years ago

Good morning, and good luck! I think I will do another challenge myself, beginning today. I have been AWOL for a few months concentrating on studies, and I missed being here. I did 30 in 9 days last time so I have no excuse not to finish.

See you at the finish line!

Kez:)

4. Urbane Chaos profile image88
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

Good luck DD!! big_smile

5. ddsurfsca profile image69

thanks for all the luck wishers, but I wish I had a taker or two on this challenge. No takers huh??

1. KristenGrace profile image60
      KristenGraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would but things are crazy right now!!!  May be taking this challenge this coming summer - Sure sounds like fun!

2. Urbane Chaos profile image88
      Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have to remember, most people are busy with their crazy holiday schedules..   I know that I'll be slammed for the next few weeks, so I'll be able to pop on and off here, but no time for really writing a lot.

Still, I wish you luck!  Being able to write and handle the holiday pressure, well, you're a lot braver than I! big_smile

6. ddsurfsca profile image69

Im busy too for the holidays, I just decided that would be part of the challange.  I have 4 or 5 done so far and it hasn't been too bad.  I just do them when everyone is sleeping.....lol

1. KristenGrace profile image60
      KristenGraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are very motivated then!!! I tend to write when the house is quiet, too... BUT then it gets TOO quiet, I find myself wanting to sleep as well!

7. ddsurfsca profile image69

I am half way through the topics, and am not giving up yet, I am actually having fun doing it, and haven't had too much trouble coming up with ideas yet.  I still have, Im not sure but I think about ten days left.??????

8. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

good luck with it. write a hub on how you motivated yourself to accomplish your challenge. tongue

working