jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Halfway There (Google Adsense)!

1. Sunnyglitter profile image85
    Sunnyglitterposted 5 years ago

I have $51.45 in my Adsense account, which means I'm halfway towards my first payment! 

Does anybody else have really unpredictable earnings, or do yours remain consistent?  I have earned almost $6 on several different days, but had other days where I earned .08 (or even .00).

1. MPG Narratives profile image86
      MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mine go up and down all the time, I think this is normal. Good luck on hitting the magic 100 payout Sunnyglitter. smile

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
        Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! I hope you hit it in no time! Grace us with some more hubs !

Sunnyglitterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!  I just wrote another hub tonight.  smile

2. Avamum profile image89
      Avamumposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good for you! I find my earnings best on Saturdays and Sundays, though I'm still only at $22.70 after 3 weeks. I'm still plugging away though.....

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

I think hubber who have more hubs earn consistently. Some go up some down and it makes a balance. Again some hubs go up or down in certain period of the year. Evergreen hubs are supposed to earn consistently.

Good luck with the first check. smile

3. deutsched profile image76
    deutschedposted 5 years ago

Nice going!
    I'm still at $13, with most of the days earning less than half a buck big_smile

How long have you been at it ?

Sunnyglitterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I joined HubPages a year ago, but didn't write any hubs until the last week of July (2010).  So about 4 or 5 months.  Most of my hubs were written this month.  I frequent a lot of other freelance writing sites, so HubPages is more of a hubby for me.  I love it because I can write about anything I want; some of my other sites are so restrictive.

4. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Unpredictable?  Certainly not.  I can always predict that I have absolutely no idea what a day will bring! lol  My daily earnings during Nov. range from $0.12 to $9.56 - I'd call that rather variable.

5. Dboston profile image60
    Dbostonposted 5 years ago

Google Adsense can be pretty unpredictable. I’ve worked on some other sites where earnings were real high one day, and really low the next day.

6. Theo Burggraaff profile image65
    Theo Burggraaffposted 5 years ago

Good job! Unfortunately, I am still waiting to be approved sad