jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Regarding google adsense

1. mmsu profile image72
    mmsuposted 5 years ago

Regarding google adsense

I signed up for google adsense after I wrote 5 hubs.Then when I got my account approved I wrote two morehubs and since have got around hundred page views.But I am worried about the fact that when I open my adsense account there 0.00 earnings showed everywhere and the adsense views ctr clicks and everything is 0.How can that be coz I have heard everyone earning from their first day they sign for adsense and the fact that I haev had hundred page views but still no clicks abd earnings.please help me

2. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

I had that for probably three weeks then it finally started to kick in. I'm making more off of hubpages earning program than I am on adsense. Most days I'm not earning anything on there and then I'll randomly end up with little over a dollar on some days so don't worry, it'll take time before it starts to work but you'll get there.

1. mmsu profile image72
      mmsuposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the support and advice.I hope it starts to work for me soon.

3. dinkan53 profile image77
    dinkan53posted 5 years ago

Through Google Adsense you can earn either by CPC (Cost per click) or CPM (Cost per thousand impression). CPC is the amount you get when an user clicks on your ad each time and the amout depends upon the advertisers as how much they set for that particular ad. CPM is the amount you get for 1000 impressions shown on your page. This is otherwise known as RPM (Revenue per thousand impressions). This is calculated as RPM = (Estimated earnings / Number of page views) * 1000. I think you will get clicks in coming days and be patient. Keep writing and good luck my friend.

1. mmsu profile image72

Thank you for your explanation and support.It has relaxed me a lot.

4. sethpowers profile image70
    sethpowersposted 5 years ago

You won't get any money through Google AdSense until you get clicks or A LOT of views. I have nearly a thousand views total and have had only 1 click on ads so far. However, I am earning roughly $.15 a day through the HubPages ad program and it is rising.

The one click earned me about $1.50, which is awesome, but they are rare as the average click through rate is typically less than 1/10 of a percent (yes, thats .10%) for most banner ads. I would focus less on AdSense and just wait for the Ad program earnings to roll in.

5. myonlineworld profile image65
    myonlineworldposted 5 years ago

How many hubs should i publish to get ad sense account aaproved? and what is other requirement to get ad sense account? please tell me its urgent, how many view? how many hubs? how many pages view?

6. poshcoffeeco profile image81
    poshcoffeecoposted 5 years ago

Make sure you join the Hub Pages ad programme and you will soon starting earning for page views.

1. mmsu profile image72

thanks bro!

working