jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Text capsule not working

1. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

I am using Firefox. Whenever I go to edit mood it shows some error. I refreshed, restarted plenty of times but no improvement. Suggest please.

1. wilderness profile image98
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just edited a hub with no problem.  Hopefully your problem is gone by now.

2. larryfreeman profile image84
      larryfreemanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi saleheensblog,

What type of error are you seeing and on which of your hubs is it occurring?

If I can reproduce the issue, then I should be able to fix it.

Thanks,

-Larry

2. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

I've found that Google Chrome is the best(just my opinion), especially for making hubs. I never have problems with it, so I've noticed. I am a huge fan of it. Leaps and bounds better that IE. Firefox is still great, however I never use it now that I have Google Chrome.

Good luck, hopefully it fixes itself soon.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I use Chrome as my primary browser, and think it's just the best ever!

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
        Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah. I'm really starting to think that too!

There are so many great perks. I love everything about it. Much like when you go to google.com, it is very simple and easy to use. I can imagine my dad being able to use it with great success, and he knows nothing about computers.

Thats its make the switch if you haven't yet!

3. shimmering Dawn profile image82
    shimmering Dawnposted 6 years ago

I have had these problems on FF recently, now I have completely shifted to Chrome and have no issues ..

I guess there was a problems a few hours ago, the message HP is serve is down for maintenance kept coming up, at the moment it looks like it has been set right.

4. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

i am thinking of switching to chrome. thank you all for your tips. Problem fixed for now. smile

working