jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

"my account" page "featured" question.

1. Adroit Alien profile image90
    Adroit Alienposted 5 years ago

Sometimes, when you enter the "my account" page and it shows a list of your hubs, Hubpages features a question asked by another hubber above "Hub Traffic Statistics". Is there a way to turn this off? Not only is it annoying but it can be downright offensive.

Most of the featured questions are religious in nature. I don't want to check my stats and stare at a "Does god love you?" question. It was tolerable closing it closed the first 5 times but it's getting out of hand. I suggest we have an option to disable it or an option to filter it.

For example, you can follow topics that interest you such as technology and computers. I'd much rather see a question about the stuff that interest me instead of god. I'd also be more likely to answer the question if it interests me.

2. 0
    Toby Hansenposted 5 years ago

Yes, you can turn it off. When the next question appears on the "my account" page, there is an option to turn it off.

3. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

You can also turn it off under my account > Interaction > Questions.

4. Pearldiver profile image84
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

SURELY NOT.......

Surely You Can't Just Turn Off GOD??? hmm 

You mean there is a way of doing that? big_smile roll

1. 0
      Toby Hansenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Classic Pearldiver smile big_smile lol tongue

5. Adroit Alien profile image90
    Adroit Alienposted 5 years ago

Sweet! Thanks guys. How silly of my to miss that. I thought that was just a link to the list of questions. What a relief!