profile Hub Score

1. Npasternack profile image75
    Npasternackposted 5 years ago

So i joined 2 days ago and I'm enjoying writing about the topics that i have a passion for (music, cars, sports etc.), but I've  noticed that my hub score is quite low. I understand that I've only been here for a couple days, but is raising one's hub score only a matter of writing good hubs, commenting on the hubs that i like and waiting? It sounds like a stupid question, but i felt i should ask before i go and do something stupid.

1. lxxy profile image61
      lxxyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages, Npasternack!

There's gobs of information on this issue available--but I can say it looks like you're off to a good start. Your HubScore will raise as you utilize the social aspects of the site, as well as yes of course, writing creative and compelling original content.

The more hubs you have rated high, fans who you've gained--and how much they've interacted with you--plus how much viewer ship is coming from outside sources, view duration, and relative tagging.

But don't get too overwhelmed. There's also a fudge factor, too.

Just keep hubbing, discussing, and enjoying the site and community and you'll find your score higher in no time. smile

2. Mikeydoes profile image81
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

I would not worry about it, just participate on the site and it will go up. If it doesn't it really doesn't matter much.

It will definitely go way up, no matter what if you stay active.

Also, if you want to make money on hubs consider learning about putting amazon ads up, and maximizing your pages for your ads.