jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Dapper.net now a part of adsense?

1. Bill Manning profile image72
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

So I was looking at one of my sites today and my noscript plugin with firefox showed a script it was blocking. Naturally I was alarmed as it's my site and I don't have anything like that on it.

So I went to the URL it showed, and it seems to be a new ad company. I assume it must have partnered with Google to display in adsense slots.

Does anyone know much about them? Am I right that it's now part of adsense? Does anyone else also see it in their hubs or websites?

Maybe it will bring us more money, like that doubleclick thing that is now a partner with adsense. Thoughts? hmm

2. Bill Manning profile image72
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Sorry to drag this back up, but now today I'm noticing not only the ad service I mentioned above but a good dozen more, all popping up in my Goggle adsense blocks.

My clicks have gone way, way down too. But they all seem to be part of Google. Must be something they are trying out.

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing, and has your adsense clicks gone way down today? hmm

3. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

bump

Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ha-ha, thanks IzzyM. I see that all those ads are also showing up here in all the hubs. They look the same, but if you have a script blocker you can see them all.

So now I know it's not just me and that it is something Google is doing across the board. I hope they know what they are doing and credit us for the clicks. hmm

4. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

To be honest I don't use Firefox ( I might go back to using it) or the plugins so wouldn't see anything like this.
    However, it is very interesting seeing as I have just had a week of low value clicks although it seems to be a bit better today.

Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well I only noticed it today but it could have been going on the past few days. There seems to be at least 6 new ad content servers now in those Google blocks.

Hopefully after a few days things will pick up with them, or Google will drop them. I've found a few forum threads on the net talking about them so others are asking about it to.

working