jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Questions Asked of Hubber?? Really?

1. Pandoras Box profile image82
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

Okay so someone not so english posted a question not so legible about getting started and adsense problems and stuff. The question is posted in my account as "asked of" me.

Really? I don't ever write on this stuff, so it makes no sense.

Is this poor non-english child really waiting for an answer from me? Gosh I hope not.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

There are some pretty desperate people out there; no disrespect intended. If you post a link to the question here, I will do my level best to answer it. Or you can simply ignore the request.

Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/question/91743/i-do … -open-acco

Thank you so much WE. I hate to leave her hanging. I ignored it yesterday, thinking it just a random question not really directed at me. But today it's still there and I noticed it says asked of me, and noone else has answered her.

I hate to leave someone hanging. My only answer would be put the code in your affiliate page which really just seems too obvious.

Very glad to pass the buck to you!

No disrespect felt at all, it made even less sense to me!

Thank you sincerely.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You are welcome! This is amusing - or bemusing? Two days ago, the same person asked questions of me and one other hubber about AdSense. We received them simultaneously, and went on to give follow-up answers on one of her hubs. So much for patience and research...

Let me see what I can do. Glad to help.

Ah then perhaps we were all on a thread she saw. Then I can feel comfortable knowing she's been giving every chance.

Thank you so much.

4. EmpressFelicity profile image84
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

I had a question arrive in my inbox the other day - it was intelligibly written, but it was about a subject on which I'm totally ignorant (aeronautical engineering IIRC). 

Since when has HP allowed questions to be emailed privately to people?  Can we have an opt-out button please, like the opt-out for questions on the My Account page?

I have since unchecked that option, but I'm unclear if that is what this was. I thought those were supposed to be "relevent questions" which I perhaps foolishly understood to mean relevent to what you write about.

Guess not!

Yeah, that could be bad, if I had gotten a question on aeronautical engineering, and then chose to answer it!

"Just attach the blue wire to the red one, you'll be fine."

yikes

1. 0
        cookingdivaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, only reason I can think is, when a new Hubber suddenly decide to ask a question, reading your hub it may come as a question asked to you. It was nice of you to ask here so WE and others can answers.

I suppose AdSense questions are popular here.

working