jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Do you answer a question it it is in a long series of questions asked?

1. Sheepsquatch profile image64
    Sheepsquatchposted 5 years ago

Do you answer a question it it is in a long series of questions asked?

Some people seem to spam questions on hubpages. Do you still read those questions just like others, or do you skip them?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

I seldom go looking for questions, just eyeball those that pop up on my stats page.  But if I answer one, and then the next popup is by the same asker, I'm done with that dude or dudette for at least a decade or two.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Not usually unless it is something I enjoy. If it is a question about natural remedies, pets, or children I may answer just for the sake of it. Usually however when I see that long list, I skip to the next page.

4. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

If the question is resounding..and the answers of the participants are good, I read them and vote them up again.

1. noenhulk profile image73
      noenhulkposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Just like what you said. voted up!

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

there are a few people on here that ask a bunch of questions in a row. i rarely even look at the questions, never mind answering them.

6. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

When I go out to answer questions, I look at every question and decide whether to answer it individually, based on interest and my ability to provide a good answer. I used to try to answer 10 questions a day, but I'm shifting more into reading hubs and commenting on them.

7. mackyi profile image62
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

I usually answer a question if it's one that I think I have something to offer. If I have no clue about this question, I might still let it be known that I don't really have the answer and then offer a suggestion or give my opinion.

8. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I skip the ones where you find the same person asking several in a row.  You know they are not genuinely looking for an answer. I usually scan right past them.

9. brakel2 profile image79
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

Asking questions is a way to make money. If I know an answer I try to help the person by answering the question. I think it is difficult sometimes to word the question within the  count and make it understandable. I believe people try to do their best. Sometimes questions are complicated.